Use of nanofiltration for best product quality
High-purity starting materials and products play a central role in the pharmaceutical industry because the legal standards and requirements are particularly high here. Reverse osmosis and nanofiltration are usually used to remove impurities.
Our plants make use of the advantages of ceramic metal oxide membranes, which also meet the requirements for pure surface processing and sterility right from the start. In addition, our membrane plants with stainless steel components offer high chemical and thermal stability. This means that they can be used flexibly and chemical interactions cannot occur. Stainless steel processing and construction are performed at the pharmaceutical level and meet all legal standards for use in production.
As a research and development partner, we also offer micro and pilot plants as well as the rental of plant technology.
Your benefits at a glance
- Compliance with legal regulations for sterile use in production
- Processing at standardized pharmaceutical levelx High thermal and chemical stability for flexible use and without permanent chemical changes
- Long durability due to robust components
- Easy sterilizability due to detergent-resistant materials
- High and constant performance due to cross-flow construction
- Scaling according to your needs
- Manufacturer with over 20 years of experience in the design and manufacture of membrane plants
Membrane plants are very versatile. The following list therefore contains only examples of potential applications in the pharmaceuticals industry.
- Enrichment of active ingredients
- Sterilization of water and water mixtures (cold sterilization)
- Water pre-treatment and circulation
- Separation of organic solutions
Our team is always at your disposal for advice. Send us your inquiry or contact us by phone.